OUR 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
90 DAY REFUND TERMS: Subscriber has 90 days from time of initial order to cancel services online at http://www.CancelMyAlarm.com and return any provided equipment and supporting items to contractor under the following conditions to receive a refund: (a) If no calls were received by the monitoring center. (b) Consumer made a good faith effort to complete a DIY set-up with a free live over the phone technical support appointment. (c) Consumer provided a fully functioning system for monitoring. (d) Consumer provided a working local communications connection to the call box. (e) Consumer has not received a insurance certificate from Contractor. If all these conditions are met, and all equipment is returned in like new condition within 30 days of cancellation, a full refund will be issued within 30 days upon request of consumer at http://www.AlarmRefund.com. If items (a) through (f) above are not met, the following deductions from the available refund may occur: (1) $35.00 Central Station activation / set-up fee. (2) Any shipping and handling fees. (3) $35.00 per returned item equipment refurbishing and re-certification fee if leased.(4) Non-prorated monthly fees calculated on the month to month plan for any leased equipment until returned.(5) Fees for any technical support provided.
OUR $5.95 RATE PLANS
1. Our basic $5.95 monitoring plans are offered on the pre-paid initial monitoring terms using customer paid telephone lines only. 2. Upon completion of the initial monitoring term selected, basic service will automatically continue on a month to month basis at the adjusted monthly rate of $21.95 unless services are cancelled at www.CancelMyAlarm.com or a new pre-paid rate plan is selected at www.RenewMyAlarm.com. 3. 3rd party routing services such as internet, cellular or wireless routing are additional to any base rate shown and may change in price after any initial plan has been exhausted unless a special promotional offer was accepted by consumer at time of order. 4. Initial rate plan does not include any optional services such as Wireless or Cellular transmission services.
OUR $100.00 CONVERSION GUARANTEE
We will pay you $100.00 if we cannot monitor your elevator call box under the following conditions: 1. Monitoring conversion failure was not due to consumers system or equipment failure. 2. Monitoring conversion failure was due to power, telephone or internet service unavailability or connection issues. 3. Monitoring conversion failure due to consumer not having local technical support to reprogram their equipment to call out to our center as we are not contracted to provide re-programming of call box or customer equipment. 4. Consumer defaults on contract terms, payment terms or performed any payment inquiries or charge backs.
GUARANTEED THE LOWEST RATES ON THE WEB
1. Rate must be openly advertised to the general public. 2.Rate must be for equitable services methods and features. 3.Rate cannot be from any subsidiary, alarm partner or affiliate of Parent Company. 4.Rate must be reported in writing within 30 days AFTER initial service order. 5.Refund of difference issued as a credit towards future month to month basic monitoring services only.
CANCEL ANYTIME & REFUNDS
1. Once your service has been established, simply cancel anytime online at www.CancelMyAlarm.com 2. If services are pre-paid, a refund will be issued in accordance with our pre-paid refund policy as stated in our Terms & Conditions.
NO MONITORING CONTRACT TERM REQUIRED
1. All our initial basic monitoring service plans are pre-paid with no minimum term commitment. 2.Upon completion of your initial monitoring plan, your service will automatically continue on a month to month basis at the adjusted monthly rate unless canceled online at www.CancelMyAlarm.com or a new pre-paid rate plan is selected at www.RenewMyAlarm.com
SAME DAY ORDER SET UP
1. Monitoring service order must be submitted & paid by 9am, (Pacific Time - Excludes Weekends and Holidays.) 2. The call box system is in good working order and can be reprogrammed to the call centers inbound number by the user. 3. The Consumer has an accessible and working phone line, or assumable cellular gateway in place.